Packing Materials Leicester
When putting items into storage – particularly if its going to be for a long time – it’s important that the are properly packed up for their own safety. While our storage team are happy to collect belongings from your home, carefully loading them into wooden containers ready for storage, the onus is on you to ensure they are wrapped up, boxed, or otherwise protected for the journey.
High Quality Packing Materials
- rolls of packing tape
- mattress bags (available in single, double, and king size)
- sofa covers (available for 2 and 3 seater sofas)
- armchair covers
- wardrobe cartons
- small and large cardboard boxes
- rolls of bubble wrap
- wrapping paper
- picture boxes
The Right Packing Materials for You
At Mighty Self Storage, we have decades of experience helping our customers move their possessions into our Leicester storage facility. Over the years, we’ve developed a good eye for how much packing material you’ll need for whatever items you’re storing with us. When you call, we’ll be able to supply you with the right number of boxes, covers, and wrapping to handle the job.
Top Packing Tips
- Don’t skimp on wrapping paper or bubble wrap – this is what protects your delicate items
- Don’t overload your boxes – whether it’s too much volume or weight, you’ll end up breaking the box which could lead to items falling and breaking.
- Label everything – mark the outside of the boxes clearly. You’ll thank us when you come to look for a specific item later on.
- Inventory everything – as well as marking the boxes, keep a master list of everything that goes into it. This will make it easier to find things when taking them out of storage, plus it may be useful for insurance purposes.
Packing for House Removals
If you make use of our Removals and Storage service, the team at Stokes Removals offer a full or partial packing service for all our customers. They work quickly and efficiently to clear single rooms or the entire household of your personal belongings. For more information, visit our Removals and Storage page.